All ABOUT ME!!

My photo
Love myself I do. Not everything, but I love the good as well as the bad. I love my crazy lifestyle, and I love my hard discipline. I love my freedom of speech and the way my eyes get dark when I'm tired. I love that I have learned to trust people with my heart, even if it will get broken. I am proud of everything that I am and will become.

Thursday, June 7, 2018

what happened when the Netherlands PM Mark Rutte spilled coffee on the floor of the Dutch Parliament






With great power, comes great responsibilities – and Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutteproved how a leader should act. The Prime Minister was walking into the Dutch Parliament with his associates and accidently he spilled coffee on the floor.


Without giving a second thought, PM Rutte took the mop in his hand and started cleaning the floor. The video of him cleaning the floor went viral and is winning hearts on social media

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1003963694986825729


The cleaning staff gave him a round of applause for his humble act, while netizens are giving him love from all corners of the world.


However, it looks like PM Rutte believes in the ‘Swaach’ philosophy. Earlier, Rutte was photographed parking a bicycle that he rode to work. He apparently had a meeting with King Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands and he decided to ride to the Palace.


In fact, PM Rutte gifted his Indian counterpart, Prime Minister Narendra Modi, a bicycle when he met him in 2017.






No comments:

Post a Comment