All ABOUT ME!!

My photo
Love myself I do. Not everything, but I love the good as well as the bad. I love my crazy lifestyle, and I love my hard discipline. I love my freedom of speech and the way my eyes get dark when I'm tired. I love that I have learned to trust people with my heart, even if it will get broken. I am proud of everything that I am and will become.

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

A Tree is Your Life

Trees are our closest relatives. What they exhale, we inhale, what we exhale, they inhale. Trees keep our lives going, just like the outer part of our lungs. You cannot ignore your body if you want to live, and in no way is the planet different from this. What you call ‘my body’ is just apiece of this planet. And the very essence of the spiritual process is about just this.
When we say ‘spirituality’, we are not talking about looking up or looking down. It is about turning inward and knowing the nature of what ‘this’ is. The first fundamental fact of looking inward is always to see that you are naturally very much a part of everything around you. Without that realisation, there is really no spiritual process. That is not the goal of ‘spirituality’, that is the fundamental —that who you are, or what you think you are, is just a part of everything else.
Today, modern physics is establishing that the whole of existence is just one energy. Scientific evidence is establishing that every particle in your body is in constant communication with the whole cosmic space. The spiritual process is about enhancing one’s perception and bringing this into one’s experience. Anyway, what is a dry scientific fact that doesn’t change anybody’s life?
A tree is not a project for you; a tree is your life. It is an outside part of yourself. It breathes for you every day. It is more than your lungs; your lungs cannot do anything without trees. We need to make people understand this in very simple ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment