All ABOUT ME!!

My photo
Love myself I do. Not everything, but I love the good as well as the bad. I love my crazy lifestyle, and I love my hard discipline. I love my freedom of speech and the way my eyes get dark when I'm tired. I love that I have learned to trust people with my heart, even if it will get broken. I am proud of everything that I am and will become.

Monday, June 25, 2018

Nature of knowledge

There are two directions for seeking truth: one, of thinking, and the other, of experiencing. The path of thinking is cyclic.
There is movement but no destination is reached. You get trapped in reading, memorising, discussing, arguing and assuming. Opinion is different from truth. Opinion is an idea while truth is an experience. Thoughts lead to opinion and experience to truth.
You may collect others’ thoughts and present them in a unique style but there is no originality in them. Only experience can be original, because it is born out of one’s inner wisdom. You can realize the truth only in the space of consciousness, free from thoughts.
Thoughts are helpful in the field of science, but mere thinking cannot give the touch of experience of the supreme truth, the inner core. Our thoughts veil the truth and makes seeing the reality of the Self difficult. The human consciousness, when in association with the world, creates thought reactions and gets lost in them.
However, it is important to know that if you are free to bind yourself, then you are free to sever those bondages too. Awareness and silence supplement each other. Practice of awareness brings silence and practice of silence enhances awareness. In their absoluteness, the consciousness undergoes an unimaginable revolution.
With this, the aspirant gets established in the Self. He realises his Self as truth-consciousness-bliss. The immortal is experienced. The darkness dissolves and a true life begins; life becomes blissful.

No comments:

Post a Comment