All ABOUT ME!!

My photo
Love myself I do. Not everything, but I love the good as well as the bad. I love my crazy lifestyle, and I love my hard discipline. I love my freedom of speech and the way my eyes get dark when I'm tired. I love that I have learned to trust people with my heart, even if it will get broken. I am proud of everything that I am and will become.

Friday, June 29, 2018

Let Money Bless You

We are aware of the blessings of elders, teachers, gurus and spiritual ones, but never heard about money showering blessings on anyone. Money is perceived as a boon or bane and sometimes it can be both — but can it be ablessing also? Money is very important in our life but it’s not everything. As a means, it is a good friend, but as the only goal, it becomes an enemy.
Money is a good servant but bad master: it is useful to satisfy your need but when it feeds your greed, it will disturb your life. That is why Mohandas Gandhi said that nature has everything to fulfil one’s need but not to gratify greed. So, it is better not to get attached to money.
When money is paid to a teacheror guru, it is called ‘dakshina’, not expense. This dakshina comes back to us with blessings in the form of happiness, contentment and prosperity.
The investment is the intention with which you part with money. Respect money and invest it with sacred intention, not only as expenditure, every time for consumption. When you part with money for any goods or services, hand it over to others with a missionary feeling, saying, go, help others and come back after having served the needy. Goods or services once consumed are gone forever.
Spiritual investment comes back manifold with bonuses in the form of fullness of life. Live life comfortably and gracefully. In spirituality, giving does not mean losing. So, give generously and get enriched.


No comments:

Post a Comment