All ABOUT ME!!

My photo
Love myself I do. Not everything, but I love the good as well as the bad. I love my crazy lifestyle, and I love my hard discipline. I love my freedom of speech and the way my eyes get dark when I'm tired. I love that I have learned to trust people with my heart, even if it will get broken. I am proud of everything that I am and will become.

Friday, June 22, 2018

Make Life Meaningful !!!

Spending life in the service of mankind, thinking that one’s deeds are nothing but the will of the Almighty and considering them to be the command of God is what makes life meaningful.
Even a short life spent this way is worthwhile. But even a hundred years are a waste if one spends them in pursuit of selfish interests.
Admitting the supremacy of God’s will does not mean that we become fatalistic. The purushartha for achieving desired goals becomes more meaningful if one thinks of them as the will of God. For, it takes away the sense of sorrow and unhappiness if one fails to achieve one’s goals or fulfil his expectations. As a consequence there is no sense of dejection or depression.
 Second, it takes away the sense of ego, or ahamkara which is likely to accompany success, making our life miserable by limiting our personality and stunting our growth at the individual, social and spiritual planes.
Every artist puts his signature in a corner of his painting, his own creation. God who has created the entire universe has not put His name to it. Hence the mystery surrounding Him.
We search for Him but only a few experience Him. They are those who have completely surrendered their will to Him, giving up all ego and sense of ‘mine’ and ‘thine’. In the blink of an eye flowing water changes.
This is what prompted Heraclites to remark: “You cannot jump into the same river twice.” He implied that change is the only reality, everything else is an illusion.


No comments:

Post a Comment