All ABOUT ME!!

My photo
Love myself I do. Not everything, but I love the good as well as the bad. I love my crazy lifestyle, and I love my hard discipline. I love my freedom of speech and the way my eyes get dark when I'm tired. I love that I have learned to trust people with my heart, even if it will get broken. I am proud of everything that I am and will become.

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Like a Train, We Are Always On The Move, Enjoy The Ride!!!

Have you ever watched crowded trains from a railway platform? The trains come and go, leaving a thousand of people on the platform and a thousand more inside.… This process goes on continuously, day in and day out.
This is so much like life. Like a train, we are on the move, running ahead, doing our duties. In the process, during the journey, life teaches us a lot; we gain different experiences in different phases. Some of those experiences enrich us and we carry them with us like the train carries its passengers to their destinations.
Other experiences are bitter ones and we try to leave those behind, just as the train unloads cargo at different junctions, to continue on its journey each time the whistle is blown.
The train or engine driver is a leader, controlling the vehicle just as our brain controls and directs our emotions and life. The guard of a train checks the tracks and gives the clearing green signal, just as our heart tries to find out if all is well or not before we resume our journey and gives us the green signal. When it senses something unusual, it sends out warning signals.
Once you have boarded the train of life, there is no option but to sit back and enjoy the ride, with all its ups and downs, stations and signals. Go with the flow. You just need to choose the right track to reach your chosen destination!

No comments:

Post a Comment